Wednesday, March 11, 2009

woeful inadequacy, did i even spell that right?

Have I mentioned that I just love Ravelry. I have become a true addict. I check my Ravelry messages before I check my email. I have joined groups, exchanged ideas and even swapped beads. I have become linked to other bloggers and enjoy their postings. I feel like such an amateur when I read these posts and hope that my wit is enjoyed by SOMEONE out there. I want to earn the MacGyver badges from iamtherforeiknit. So how do I do that?

Spring is due to spring any moment now. I have knit and beaded away the winter and still feel like there is so much more to do. But now, I would like to do it outside. I am  not alone, oh no! There are many others, so very many that feel just like I do. A long, dark, cold winter. We are ready for crocuses, lily of the valley and, yes, even Black flies. 

Because, after all, one can knit outdoors too.

No comments: