Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Too much time on my hands



Last week I was wandering around hating the cold weather and wishing for spring. It was so bad, I just could not seem to get anything done. In disgust I jumped online to see what other people were doing. I found a pattern for a sweet little Valentine heart to knit and felt. So off I went to find red yarn. If that wasn't enough I stumbled on to a blog showing some martini olives, also to knit and felt and low and behold! my day was complete. I happily set about knitting the little suckers and felting them in the bathroom sink. What fun! Then my husband came home and wondered aloud what I had been up to. Uh Oh! I had to show him the olives and hearts. He got quiet, but only for a moment; then he laughed and said they were so cool! I am just so lucky! and have way too much time on my hands. 

No comments: